Here are useful links in order to help you make your decision about how to vote in the EU.
• OECD: The economic consequences of Brexit - A Taxing decision
• BBC Fact Checker: Reality Check - The Referendum
• Channel 4 Fact Check: Everything you need to know about EU immigration
• House of Commons Library: EU Referendum - The impact on UK agriculture policy
• Office for National Statistics: UK Perspectives 2016 - Articles with specific EU focus
• Financial Stability Board: Full Fact
• London School of Economics: Is the UK marginalised in the EU?
• Full Fact Organisation: EU facts behind the claims: Norway’s influence in EU law-making
• Full Fact Organisation: Norway, Switzerland, and EU laws
• InFacts: 19 EU myths explained
• StrongerIn: Why Britain is stronger in the European Union
• Wales European Funding Office: EU funding across Wales (Infographic)
• Wales European Funding Office: Structural funds 2014-2020
• Friends of the Earth: EU Referendum and the Environment
• RSPB: An environmental perspective on the forthcoming referendum
• WWF UK’s membership of the European Union
• Institute for European Environmental Policy: Potential policy and environmental consequences of Brexit
They have the money but we have the people.
If everyone who visits this website joins our movement,
there's nothing we can't accomplish together.
Optional email code