Welcome to Plaid Cymru Ceredigion’s Manifesto page for the County Council elections in 2017.
The Manifesto is called, ‘Standing up for Ceredigion, in hard times’.
As you will see, the Plaid Cymru team has achieved so much for Ceredigion, in a time of severe cuts from Westminster and the National Assembly.
Moving on, our aims for Ceredigion are clear:
1. Developing Ceredigion
– Growing our economy, improving broadband and phone signal
2. Developing Infrastructure
– Strengthening transport links and developing our roads
3. Securing our future
– Education of the highest standard, affordable housing and support for the Welsh language
4. Care for those in need
– Providing strong social services
5. Saving money, working effectively
– Reducing waste, redesigning services that work effectively for everyone
We hope that our vision for Ceredigion is clear. Please find below, the full Manifesto, or click here to read it as a PDF.
If you would like to know more about Plaid Cymru’s work in Ceredigion, please contact: Plaid Cymru Ceredigion, 32 Pier Street, Aberystwyth, SY23 2LN l 01970 617492 l firstname.lastname@example.org.